If you need to deal with jet lag due to many trips abroad, know that the best way to sleep well is to gradually increase you sleep time at your current time zone, for example a French man living in Paris flies to New York. He will be in a minus 6 hour time difference. He needs to find a way not to suffer from jet lag.
Tips for good sleep
You live an offbeat lifestyle and you can’t seem to sleep properly? And well a few tips from professionals who will may help you sleep well, no matter what time of the day or night.
- Before you go to bed, eat a light meal
- Don’t settle for the first cycle of sleep, try more than 5 hours of sleep, it is also advisable to take short sleeps (naps)
- If you feel tired and you struggle to fight, you can use light therapy lamps
- On the other hand, avoid light before sunset
- If possible, try to sleep in darkness
Control his sleep
In order to be able to sleep when needed, it is important to be a master of his own sleep, and for this, there are several methods that will help you regulate your sleep.